The team at Adroit are striving to make our services accessible for every user, including anyone with disabilities. We are working towards complying with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
PROVIDING ACCESSIBLE INFORMATION
We continually make improvements to meet the guidelines set, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The technology behind the website complies with W3C standards.
- Our navigation system includes only text and no graphics (apart from our logo).
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (minimum), which is now the basic equipment for almost all users.
- Text size can be increased or decreased on all pages of this website.
- Most the content on our site is searchable.
- No information is conveyed using colour.
- All our links have titles.
Internet Explorer v7.0 on Windows platforms.
Firefox v2.0 on Windows platforms.
WE VALUE YOUR feedback.
If you have feedback about the site or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.